Monday, May 07, 2007

vampires are alive

Considering the semi-final isn't until Thursday night, I could be tipping songs that won't even end up in the Eurovision competition proper, but I guess I'll take that risk....

This is my first tip for this years title. DJ Bobo is already one of Switzerland's biggest stars (er, not saying much, I suppose). I think this could do really well, although the actual accompanying video does it better justice than however old Bobo might perform it live.

Anyway. My first Eurovision tip - DJ Bobo - "Vampires Are Alive" (Switzerland)

1 Discussions:

Blogger bedshaped said...

"Vampires are alive,
the legend's have to survive,
we'll never come undone,
and we will be forever young."

It's a little difficult for me to find anything positive to say about this song, apart from it's got a typical catchy Euro Beat.

It makes me wonder just how bad Switzerland's other offerings were if they chose this to represent their Nation.
Mind you, we have Scooch!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home